Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Wishes

"Happy birthday 2 jeremy..happy birthday 2 u! woo~happy birthday ya my dear..wish you all d best n stay leng zai ya..hope our relationship wil laz long ya..so got anything Juz tel me..don be shy..Hehe..bi love dear ya..muacks..happy birthday once again!enjoy ur big day la..=)"

This is what she send to me on my birthday last year. How I wish this was for this year's too but too bad this year's turn out different. I may not be the guy she wants but I've tried my best. I know I did bad when we were together. As chinese said, "Guys not bad, girls don't like". But this saying seems to be false. 

I wish her all the best in your new relationship. Hope that guy treats her better than I do. 


Cheers ^^v

2 comments:

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates