Monday, March 7, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Last weekend was a wonderful weekend. It all started from an invitation from my friend to Times Square. I didn't know what it is for. To me its just another round of window shopping or eye viewing only. But it turn out to be that one of my friend entered a competition. Its the MSI Idol 2011. What the hell is that? I don't give a damn about it. Just there to support and see whats going on. Its the semi final consisting of 16 contestants. Then my friend into me to some of their friends which turns out to be pretty girls. Its kinda long story how our friend meet and how we became mutual friend. Then we went for late lunch at what Uncle Duck. Its famous for its steamboat. Then planned for the night plan to Zouk. My friend turnout to have a lot of contacts. And that really impress me. For a young girl who knows so many people. It shows that she hangs out a lot and it a mature girl. Zouk is fun but it depends on who do you go with. Overall its not the best but it good enough for me to enjoy.

Then on Sunday, We plan to go for a one day trip to Malacca. Started our journey at 12pm. Reach there about 1.30pm and it was heavy rain. I almost got into an accident. Opps not an its twice. Scared my friends to hell. So sorry for them. I blame no one but myself but luckily nothing happened. ^^v.. We went for chendol at Bukit Cina. Then went for chicken rice ball at Jonker. Then when around there to walk and intro the place to my new friend. After that when for ABC at 88. Walk around then go to our favourite layer cake Nadeje. Hang around there a while then we head to our next destination, Portugis Village for our seafood dinner. The scenery there was awesome. Windy clear sky. Chill there a while before we select our restaurant. We went to No. 7 which is considered the most famous based on the number of customer they have. After dinner, we straight head back to home because its getting late and tomorrow some of them have class and others have to work.

So that all on my wonderful weekend. To me everyday its a new and wonderful day. ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates