Sunday, August 1, 2010

Open office


Hey guys its been a week since I last posted things here. Sorry for the waiting. Today I am going to talk on or better off I am going to show you my open office. =)


Big road sign of Jln Dutamas 1

This is the place that i currently working at....SOLARIS DUTAMAS...As you can see its located at JALAN DUTAMAS 1... I guess its big enough for you to see...


My working environment



The big RED cupboard. 

The wonderful Cookie Jar of Bake



MY FAVOURITE PLACE
the pantry. Cookies, coffees, biscuit.


Chris's beloved coffee machine. Brew your own!!

This is the front desk of the office. More Cookie Jars


That what I call Open Office. Damn cool to be here. Cookies unlimited, great staff, great environment. Didn't regret joining Bake at all. A fun and wonderful place.

Come and lets bake.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates