Monday, August 16, 2010

a Monday Valentine

A brand new week ahead. This week seems a busy week. My app dues end of this month. Need to start working on it. No matter what I need to finish it in time so that I can get my rewards. xD..


Today its Valentine Day according to the chinese calander which is the 7th of the 7th month. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

For those who are single, don't be sad. Your time will come. Cheer up!! Being single is not that bad after all. Enjoy life while you can before you are tied into commitments. xD


There is a devil inside me. A BIG BIG Devil indeed.... The devil will be gone soon. xD... A new week, a new day, a new me. 



GOOD LUCK to all!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates