Monday, November 22, 2010

EC 1st year anniversary @ the Curve [21st November 2010]

When to The Curve yesterday after I get to know from the radio that there is something on MU (Manchester United - my favourite club) happening there. Some kind of exhibition. But when I reach there I only know that its MU had a collaboration with TM (Telekom Malaysia). 


BUNKFACE (Youk, Paan, ever funny Sam)


Everyone Connects which is a social network is one year old on that day.
So there are having a celebration.. I saw Ben, Hunny Madu (Fly FM) woo!!...

Guess what Bunkface is there. They are the official ambassador of EC together with a pretty lady Summer a.k.a Ashley Khoo (professional gamer).

Something surprise me which is that pretty lady came out to be a professional gamer and I MEAN PROFESSIONAL!! She plays computer game itself already surprised me. 

I thought pretty girl are only into pretty stuff, music, gigs, movies or something else. Who knows this chick is really a hardcore gamer. She plays SUDDEN ATTACK which i don't play. 


BUNKFACE performed on the stage. They did acoustic and thats a new thing to them also because usually they rock and not  ACOUSTIC!!...THey played FOuR songs.. 

Extragavanza, Revolusi, Situasi 'N' Through My Window.


They are really talented. I am starting to fall in love with them (opps.. should be their music ...xD)
They really rock so as you, Ashley!!


Bunkface and yup its Summer Ash..


For Bunkface music - http://www.myspace.com/bunkface
Summer Ash - http://summerash.xanga.com/weblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates