Saturday, October 30, 2010

Job Hunting..=)

Recently I am on a mission..a very important mission of my life...JOB HUNTING!! ^^v
what am I  in the future depends on this...an important decision to make...><
Like it or not I need to make it...

I went to Jobstreet to look up on job...it was a normal survey on the job offered...
Guess what i found....The World’s Coolest Intern (to join the hottest mobile banking team)...this job post caught my attention...I think I am suitable suitable for the job because of who i am...my natural instinct tell me that i should go for a try at this...based on my experience in Student Representative Council during my uni period, I have the experience to handle the pressure that comes...Student Representative Council (SRC) or known as Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) is the highest student body in a university. I studied in UTeM not UTM..I hate it when people misunderstand it. Its Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). Some people even called it UTMM..What makes it worst is that event the higher officer in the Ministry of Higher Education itself gets it wrong. You might not heard of it because its only 10 years old but it does not matter because I'll will make you know where and what is UTeM. It is formerly known as KUTKM which is Kolej Universiti Teknikal Kebangsaan Malaysia. Whatever it takes, I'll just have a try at it...=)


(http://breeze.standardchartered.com/blog)...this is the blog for the coolest intern...so it will be the place that I visit next time because I have what it takes to become the coolest intern...^^v


Breeze WAIT FOR ME!!! here I COME!!!...=D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeremy - | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | On Blogspot Templates